Dual Coast Magazine Guidelines
Read the guidelines below, then click here for the submission manager.
Great news! It's still free to submit!
Many excellent journals charge fees for either online or offline submissions (or both). We all understand those funds are needed to send contributors a copy, or otherwise generate income. More than 70% of journals today do not pay anything. These types of practices are understandable, but frustrating to writers.
Fortunately, at Dual Coast Magazine, general submissions are still free.
Publication RewardsAll journals have some financial strategy to stay afloat, and those decisions are often difficult trade-offs. What are our trade-offs?
By submitting, you are acknowledging these terms.
We prefer submissions using our submission manager. However, we still accept submissions by mail.
To submit by mail, follow these directions:
* Include up to 5 literary works.
* Include as much artwork as you like. We will pick and choose.
* Mailed submissions should be on a USB thumb drive.
* Literary submissions should be in MS Word format.
* Artwork should be in .jpg format (Over 1500PX).
* Include an email address for notices.
* Do not include an envelope for returns.
! Mailed submissions are not returned.
Last updated on 04/16/2016 (Clarification about mailed submissions.)
Three Line Poetry | Haiku Journal | Poetry Quarterly | 50 haikus | Jitter Press | Tanka Journal | Inwood Indiana